Chicken with pasta
- Get all the ingredients ready.
- Open the jar of chicken and spoon off the layer of fat.
- Heat a good dash of olive oil in a large pan and sauté the onion and garlic. Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and pointed pepper. Add the broth from the jar, salt and pepper to taste and bring to the boil.
- Add the pasta and mix well. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Add the crème fraiche and mix well, adding salt and pepper to taste if required. Chop the chicken roughly and stir into the pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle the parsley, spring onion, basil and grated cheese over the mixture in the pan. Serve the dish straight from the pan or on plates.
Tip: If you put the jar of chicken in the fridge first, the fat will solidify and be easier to remove.