Meatballs in tomato sauce
- Get all the ingredients ready.
- Boil the spaghetti al dente in plenty of water then drain.
- Pour the meatballs in a pan with the tomato sauce and warm through (do not boil).
- You can add some cherry tomatoes and warm everything through and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the parsley last.
- Place a nice mound of spaghetti in the centre of 4 plates. Spoon the snack meatballs and the tomato sauce over the spaghetti.
Serving tip: serve with a salad of zucchini and bell pepper:
1) Peel the sweet peppers, remove the seeds and slice the peppers thinly.
2) Take thin slices from the outside of the courgette (using a mandolin or cheese slice).
3) Put the cream and the garlic in a large pan and bring to the boil. Add the strips of sweet pepper and courgette and boil for half a minute and add to the spaghetti.