Onion soup with French baguette
- Get all the ingredients ready.
- Cut the French baguette into slices and spread with garlic. Sprinkle the grated cheese onto the bread and arrange the cubes of blue cheese over the top. Put them in the oven for the cheese to melt and brown.
- Put the onion soup in a pan and bring to the boil, adding salt and pepper if required.
- Distribute the spring onion and parsley over 4 soup bowls, ladle in the soup and place the spelt bread au gratin on top of the soup.
- 1 tin of onion soup 800 ml
- 1 finely chopped spring onion
- 1 sprig of finely chopped parsley
- 1 French baguette
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 100 gram fully mature cheese, grated
- 50 gram blue cheese, cubed
- Salt and pepper