Braising steak with pasta
- Get all the ingredients ready.
- Put the contents of the tin into a large pan and heat gently until almost boiling. Heat through gently.
- Boil the pasta (according to the instructions on the packet).
- Wash the spinach and remove stalks then cut roughly.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion. Add the spinach until it starts to wilt then add the pasta and stir well. Add some gravy over the pasta and sprinkle with cheese.
- Put the pasta and spinash onto the plates and add the meat pieces.
Serving tip: serve a refreshing leaf lettuce or some beans.