Creamy Chicken ragout with home made pastry cup
- Put all the ingredients ready.
- Let the puff pastry defrost.
- First make 4 closed circles from the puff pasty and press a few times with a fork into the puff pastry. Then make 12 hollow circles. (Click on the photo of the ragout and then 1 click to the side for an example on how to make the 'pies'). Save the small inner circles as well, as these become the lids on the pies.
- Apply the stirred egg on the 4 circles and 'build' the pie by sticking 3 hollow rings together per pie. Apply stirred egg between each layer.
- Then fry the puff pastry in a oven at 200˚C golden brown.
- Put the contents of the tins chicken ragout in a pan. Heat the chicken ragout and let it gently simmer for 5 minutes (do not boil).
- Put the puff pastry pies on the plates and fill with the chicken ragout and finish it off by sprinkling with parsley.
- 2 tins Larco chicken ragout (400 g)
- Frozen puff pastry
- 1 Egg, beaten