- Get all the ingredients ready.
- Heat the contents of the tin in a pan thoroughly.
- Wash and trim the green beans and boil until just tender. Melt some butter in a pan, add the onion and the green beans and heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper if required.
- Cut the potatoes into pieces and boil until just tender. Fry the potatoes in some butter until they are golden.
- Slice some of the iceberg lettuce into thin strips.
- Place the pancakes on the plates and arrange the roti, green beans, potatoes and finely sliced iceberg lettuce over the pancakes.
Suggestion: serve with a fried egg.