Boeuf bourguignon with potato wedges
- Get all the ingredients ready.
- Fry the onion in a little olive oil, add the mushrooms and the pointed pepper and fry.
- Add the boeuf bourguignon and bring to the boil; simmer gently. Season to taste with salt and pepper if required.
- Fry the potato wedges until golden and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Fill a paper cone with the wedges and place on a plate. Serve the boeuf bourguignon in a bowl beside the wedges or spoon it over and around the wedges. Sprinkle some finely chopped parsley over the meat.
Suggestion: frozen wedges can be replaced by any deep-fried or shallow-fried potatoes.