Caesar salad with chicken
- Get all the ingredients ready.
- Put the eggs in a large pan of water and bring to the boil. When the water boils, remove the pan from the heat and leave to stand for 7 minutes. Cool the eggs in cold water then peel them.
- Remove the chicken breast from the jar and cut into large pieces. Reserve 150 ml of chicken broth (for the mayonnaise). Put the rest of the contents together with the chopped chicken into a pan and heat gently (it does not need to boil).
- Mix the mayonnaise, garlic, 80 gram cheese and 150 ml of the chicken broth together and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the lettuce through half of the mayonnaise and distribute over the plates. Arrange the tomatoes, spring onion, anchovies and gherkin on the lettuce and sprinkle the rest of the cheese and the parsley on top. Cut the eggs into six and add them to the salad; distribute the lukewarm pieces of chicken over the salad. Pour the mayonnaise sauce over the salad and sprinkle with croutons.
Tip: you can also make your own croutons: cut some bread into little cubes, after removing the crusts, and fry them in olive oil and a little garlic.